An exhibition area brings together educators and school leaders with product and service providers. Peruse text books and classroom resources, learn about travel and exchanges, and gain a better understanding of the tools of the field.
At PGL12, meet representatives from these organizations:
- Asian Art Museum
- Concern Worldwide USA
- iEARN USA
- Institute of International Education
- New Global Citizens
- Primary Source
- Reach the World
- Richer Picture
- Stanford Program on International and Cross-Cultural Education (SPICE)
- Taking IT Global
- Teach UNICEF
- World Savvy
- YMCA of Greater Seattle
Interested in exhibiting?
Interested in exhibiting your international education-focused products and services at the Partnership for Global Learning annual conference? This conference brings together pK-12 school educators, support providers, and policy makers to focus on developing global competencies in American students.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider becoming an exhibitor:
- The conference will draw approximately 650 leaders from the educational community, including federal, state, local and university policymakers and administrators charged with developing resources and programs in K-12 schools nationwide.
- There will also be significant numbers of classroom teachers seeking practical guidance on how to teach for global competence.
- Attendees have a particular interest in resources related to international studies, technology, global perspectives, world languages, student and teacher travel.