Registration for the 2013 conference is now closed.
Five plenary sessions featuring Chinese language and culture experts, plus:
- More than 70 breakout sessions and workshops
- Two-hour workshops on teaching, assessment, technology, and research
- Visits to Boston-area model Chinese language programs
This year, we have another great line-up of performers: comedian Joe Wong, the Voices of Renaissance Choir, Medfield Jazz, and the winners of the International Chinese Bridge Competition.
The registration fee includes two lunches plus a gala dinner.
|Early-bird (Register by February 11)||$ 350||$ 380|
|Advance (Register by March 11)||$ 400||$ 440|
|Standard/On-site (March 12 or later)||$ 460||$ 495|
|School visits**||$ 75||$ 75|
|*For College Board members, Asia Society’s Confucius Classrooms Network, and Primary Source partner schools and districts.**You must register for the National Chinese Language Conference in order to sign up for the school visits. Please note that school visits run concurrently with workshops and breakout sessions on April 9.|
Register by Mail or FaxDownload Registration Form
- Download the PDF registration form. See form for mailing address and fax number. Please make checks payable to “The College Board.”
- Submit via mail or fax according to the instructions on the form.
Register Online (credit card only)Register Online
- Create a user account. After you request an account, a user name and password will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours. If you already have a login name and password (i.e., if you registered online for a past NCLC), you may sign in and begin the registration process.
- Go to the Registration page. Click “Register.”
- Sign in using your user name and password. Click “Sign In.”
- Enter (or confirm if already entered) your contact information. Click “Submit.”
- Enter your credit card information. Click “Submit.”
- If your registration is complete, you will see a new page stating that your registration was successful. You will also receive a confirmation via e-mail within one week. If you do not receive these confirmations, please contact Registration staff for assistance at 212-460-9700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions related to registration, please contact Palisades Convention Management at 212-460-9700 or e-mail email@example.com. For all inquiries related to Asia Society’s Confucius Classrooms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For other inquires, visit the Contact page.