The National Chinese Language Conference (NCLC) is dedicated to ensuring the wide-scale success of Chinese language education. Join us for the 7th annual NCLC, May 8 – 10, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
NCLC is the largest annual gathering of practitioners, policymakers, and school leaders with an interest in Chinese language teaching and learning in North America, and a key venue for bringing together U.S. and Chinese educators in the field.
- Offer practical, hands-on information and resources that participants can apply in their work.
- Provide research and data to support claims and document outcomes.
- Include best practices and examples of what works and what doesn’t.
- Present programs or policies that improve educational access and success for all students.
- Include speakers from multiple institutions and/or regions.
- Foster dialogue between educators from different professional areas.
- Offer fresh perspectives on critical issues in the field.
We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles next May!