2. Using the looking exercise and the background information, the teacher will discuss each with the class.
3. Teacher will hand out the outline of the Venn diagram. Students are instructed to enter the differences and similarities. Teachers may want to give the students categories for comparison, for example: the head and face, the clothing, the gestures.
4. Students and teachers will discuss the student’s conclusions.
5. Students are asked to answer the question handout.
6. Teacher will tell the student the story of the Buddha and discuss the concept of the Bodhisattva.
7. Students will reassess their handouts in light of the discussion.
| Slideshow | Looking
at Art | Lesson Plans |